Wednesday, November 3, 2010

27 Weeks and Counting

So as of yesterday I reached 27 weeks! Two more weeks till our first goal is met! At 29 weeks our baby boys will be able to breath on their own due to the steroid shots they have given me to help their lung developement in case I go into preterm labor.

Exciting News! As you all know Baby A, one of the identicals, has been lagging behind in weight and measurement. This has had Cameron and I worried for some time, as lack in growth can eventually lead to the baby diminishing itself. But we found out this last week through and ultrasound that Baby A has now caught up to his other brothers! Baby A now weighs 1.81 pounds and Baby B weighs 1.94 pounds and Baby C weighs 1.99. Almost 2 pounds a piece. Our prayers have been answer!

And... this isn't very exciting news but I have developed my first few stretch marks! GASP! I know its like it happened over night too.  They don't look to bad but we still have a lot of growing to do. And as I look down at them they don't seem so ugly... YET!  

4 comments:

  1. Racheal, I'm so glad you and the babies are doing alright. Glad to hear that baby A is doing much better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for baby a! and yay for you, 27 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very exciting!!! I know it's all going to work out!! SO.... I think the reason my picture is centered is because that's the background theme thingy had it set up. At first I wasn't sure and it just came to me. I think that's the reason.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Racheal that is WONDERFUL NEWS!!! I have been praying for you guys.

    ReplyDelete