Thursday, July 21, 2011

Ready For Take Off

So I have been going absolutely crazy!  Within this last week I had so do several things.  1. Get our house ready for the rents.  We are moving to Orlando in September and we have rents that are moving in in August.  So not only will we be homeless for a month but we have to pack everything up that is ours and move for the 6th time this year.  More boxes, tape, and trailers to haul everything away.  I'm so over packing. 2.  We are leaving for Utah today.  Holy cow am I excited!!!  I get to see all my family and friends and of course they get to meet my two beautiful baby boys!  I just can't wait.  So I've been doing laundry and packing for both of them and me for the last week.  And I'm proud to say that we are ready for take off.  For those of you in Utah I can't wait to see you.  I miss you guys so much and I just can't wait to see you with in the next 24 hours!!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for your new adventure down to the Orlando area!! If you need ANY help please let Chris and I know =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where in Orlando are you moving? I live down here now and would love to see you!

    ReplyDelete